Tuesday, October 26, 2010

I love when the Plan gets Together



A year ago an elite commando unit were sent to prison for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security facility and today still wanted by the government. They survived soldiers for hired. They wanted to clear there names. Gathered together to hunt down the man behind the setup. Only to find out that they are to face a CIA offer that messes around there plans.


One of my FAVORITE movies. The Flow of the story, the suspense, the adrenaline, it's an action packed the best movie ever watched. The cast fits each character, the lines were incredible that really marked in my ear.
I love when every plan gets together
and one of my favorite lines is this:

Give me a minute, I'm good. Give me an hour, I'm great. Give me six months, I'm unbeatable.
A must have movie if your in a hobby of collecting the best action movie.


Life works well if one have a plan about his future. A flexible plan that manages to adjust in life's unexpected events and avenue of growth. Plans may not go well but can always have a better output, better than what we expect it to be. Just a caution: Always expect the Unexpected.

No comments:

Post a Comment